Alex Jones welcomes James Tague, a famous witness who was also shot in Dallas, Texas on the morning of November 22, 1963 during the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- More On The JFK Assassination Below
- LBJ and the Kennedy Killing
- Are The Dots Connecting On The JFK Assassination? Did Democrat LBJ Kill Democrat JFK?
- The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy – The Coup d’Etat – All Roads Lead To LBJ & Elements In Our Government?
- 50 Years After JFK’s Assassination, The Infamous Dealey Plaza In Dallas Is A Place Of Pilgrimage For Tourists
- New JFK Assassination Info Exposed, Stabilized Footage Shows Car Slowed Down Before Head Shot
- #JFK Assassination – Lee Harvey Oswald With His Magic Bullets Or A Sheep-Dipped Patsy?
- John F. Kennedy Assassination Lone Nut Gunman Story Is Falling Apart, Even John Kerry Says So
- Skull & Bones John Kerry On JFK Assassination: ‘I Have Doubts Oswald Acted Alone’
- There Was Two Oswalds – The JFK Assassination And The Uncensored Story Of The Two Oswalds
- Jesse Ventura Brings You The Plot To The Murder John F. Kennedy
- Jerome Corsi: Jack Kennedy Was The First Victim Of The New World Order – Who Really Killed Kennedy?
Tags: JFK Assassination, Dealey Plaza, Dallas, tourists, conspiracy theorist, murder, LBJ, JFK, John F Kennedy